Search This Blog

Wednesday 22 December 2010

I'm on Twitter and Facebook!

I have created Twitter and Facebook accounts specifically for communicating with my YouTube and orth friends. I have received lots of friend requests to my personal account from viewers which showed that people were interested in communicating with me in this way.

The messaging system for Facebook is much better than YouTube as it groups conversations logically so I can keep my messages organised.

My Twitter username is: IncognitoBraces and my facebook ID is: www.facebook.com/rose.incognito

Please feel free to friend request me/follow me and I would love to communicate with you in this way. I hope this proves useful to you and enables me to update you more frequently and easily.

Link to YouTube video: Quick Message!

1 comment:

  1. well said about these braces which specifies some of the new ideas to know more.

    Best Dental Clinic in Velachery

    ReplyDelete