Search This Blog

Sunday 15 August 2010

Quick Update and Mini Mouthwash!

I'm back from a great holiday! Whilst I was away a big gap has appeared around my lower canine so hopefully it can be connected!? Fingers crossed!! I'm off to see Mr. Orth in a few days and will update you again then as to brace progress!

I bought a baby bottle of mouthwash from Superdrug. Just 95ml. It was only about £1 and a great size for your bag! Remember you can always dilute Listerine a little as it's powerful stuff. I think you're better rinsing for longer with it slightly diluted rather than having to stop after 10 seconds as it's burning! Alternatively you can buy small refillable bottles from a chemist and pour a little of your mouthwash of choice into them.
Awww! Isn't it cute!?

No comments:

Post a Comment