Search This Blog

Sunday 15 August 2010

Canine Connected and Stainless Steel Wire on Upper Arch

Yay! I've finally had my lower canine connected so those wires can start to catch up with my top set. I've just had my first stainless steel wire attached to my upper arch - these are the thickest and strongest. With lots of arch re-shaping to do these are the ones I've been waiting for! Here is where Incognito comes into it's own and outstrips Invisalign - the orthodontist can put tailored bends into the wire to enable it to achieve the exact desired shape.

I am in some pain but can still eat normally. I'm expecting the canine to be especially tender. When your teeth hurt in this way it's a good kind of pain as you know it's progress. It's actually pretty disppointing when they don't hurt!

I've also just had a new puppy! Here's a picture of her. She was born on 1st June so is just 11 weeks old. She is a border terrier, though her grandad was a jack russell. We've called her Snicker! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment