Search This Blog

Saturday 1 May 2010

New Wire and Signs of Movement!

I had my new wire put on two weeks ago. My teeth were painful for a week and eating was difficult. They are actually starting to look quite different - the crossbite is straightening up so much and my teeth are wider and more even at the top.

As I go through my treatment I'm gradually learning more about the braces and the processes involved. The orthodontist explained to me that the wires get progressively thicker and more powerful. In fact, the starter wire is only designed to get your teeth ready to move rather than actually making a large difference.

Link to YouTube Video: Update

I recorded this video on my phone so the lighting and quality is not so good - but it's really handy to be able to upload from it!

No comments:

Post a Comment