Search This Blog

Saturday 13 March 2010

Starting to Feel Comfortable!

Link to YouTube Video: Starting to Feel Comfortable

I've had my braces on for about a month and a half now. The top set of braces are on and it took hardly any time to get used to them. You can hear in my video that I am still slightly lisping but I feel comfortable and speaking and eating are fine! I actually forget that they are on.

I can eat anything - some foods obviously get caught more than others - but I take my manual orth toothbrush, toothpaste and interdental sticks out in my bag and it's no problem to clean up.

If you consider that the brace is on for at least a year and a half, then two months is hardly any time to get used to it. You also accept when you decide to have the brace that there will be a period of adjustment so it's not too bad at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment