Search This Blog

Friday 15 October 2010

Close Ups

Here are some pictures to show you my teeth at the start in January 2010 and now in October 2010 - eight months into treatment.


You can see a difference in the line of the teeth at the front. The front teeth are actually smaller as they have been stripped down and the crossbite on the lower left hand side is nearly gone.
I feel more confident about smiling now and people have started to comment that my teeth look different. I notice a big improvement in the line of my teeth and I feel that it's really changed the way that I look.

11 comments:

  1. The change is very obvious! But the best part of it all is that your confidence and demeanor improved. Just look at how wide you smile is in the second picture!

    - Suzanne Steven

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Best Dentists in Orange County dentist on Yelp. Read about spots like: Smile Solutions Dentistry, Cosmetic and Dental Implant Center, crown and denture, straight teeth without braces, local dentist, extractions, root canal, braces.


    braces

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a big difference in your teeth great dentist thanks for sharing. Dental tourism

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there Miss Rosemaria, You're so very beautiful and I love the idea of the retainers. am planning to have retainers soon and hopefuly it will also successful with the help of Manhattan dental clinic here in NYC.

    I look forward for your more post. Thank you!

    Regards,
    jj

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is great! I want to get somelingual braces in EdmontonI love the idea of nobody being able to see them. Thanks for posting what they look like!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing this extremely informative article on good dental hygiene tips for children. For sorted dental issues I recently read about Orthodontic Implants China.

    Thanks,
    @Sinoortho
    Orthodontic Crimpable Hooks

    ReplyDelete
  9. I appreciate your writings. Please look at my articles Castle Hill Dentist Thank you.

    ReplyDelete